The American Legion, Department of California, District 22 (known as District 22) collects personal information when you register on this website. We ask for information such as your name, address, zip code, email address and membership number. Once you register with our website, and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
District 22 uses this information for the following general purposes:
- Offering resources for your commissions and committees
- Improving our services
- Contacting you
- Conducting research and generating reports
- Providing reports for internal purposes within the hierarchy of the American Legion
- Reminding you when membership dues are time to renew
- As a 501 (c) 3, we accept online donations for the various projects we support
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
District 22 does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We transfer information about you if the hierarchy of the American Legion request specific information from District 22.
With the SSL Certificate in place on www.ald22.org you can make an online contribution to our organization with and in confidence knowing the website is secured. Look for the “s” after the http signifying the site is secure when you are going to make a credit card transaction – “https://”
Go ahead and register online today.